Fire licenses or no-objection certificates are important documents issued by the Department of State Disaster and Fire Services to certify compliance with fire safety requirements.
The following are some of the scenarios when a fire license is required:
– Obtaining an occupancy certificate or a trade license from the state’s civic body requires a fire license.
– The Department of State disaster and fire services list the business and trading activities that require a fire license.
– A fire license is needed to verify that a building is fire resistant or unlikely to experience a fire related accident.
In the event where problems arise while running a business, a legal license holder can invoke any right to legal remedies.
It is mandatory to have an NOC from the fire department in order to run any business or trade.
We understand your urgency about getting legal. Therefore, we provide a hassle-free legal process. Complete any Registration in just 4 steps.
We encourage you to come up with any sort of questions related to legal documentation or any of our service, methodology implemented, quality assurance etc.
We give our best in providing consultation and give a quality output. Here are set of few questions which our beloved clients ask frequently, have a look at them.
Fire safety compliance is required for all working premises to ensure proper submissions related to fire safety compliance is followed.
NOC will be valid for a period of;
- Three years for commercial buildings and,
- Five years for any residential building or premise.