Will is a document that dictates how property and other assets may be distributed after the death of the executor of the will. It works as the only legal paper that decides who someone’s heirs are and how much each person will get. It is valid and will be operational only after the death of the executor and cannot be used against him or her while they are alive.
We understand your urgency about getting legal. Therefore, we provide a hassle-free legal process. Complete any Registration in just 4 steps.
We encourage you to come up with any sort of questions related to legal documentation or any of our service, methodology implemented, quality assurance etc.
We give our best in providing consultation and give a quality output. Here are set of few questions which our beloved clients ask frequently, have a look at them.
- Draft a will by consulting an advocate.
- Fix an appointment in the Sub-Registrar office for registration.
- Pay the registration fees as per your State’s regulations.
- Go to the Sub-Registrar with two viable witnesses.
- Registered Copy may be collected in a week.
- Property under single owner
- Earnings from Fixed Deposits
- Land under single owner